Oct 3, 2007

WICKEDFROST

So alot of people have been asking what's the deal with wickedfrost these days,

I've only come to know wickedfrost as of lately (2 months probably), so i'm not really
sure about what this guy use to be like and I don't know much about him except that
everytime the words "Light Guide" come up this guys name gets mentioned, I would
really like someone to tell me why this guy should even be considered as a "Light Guide".
What I've seen from this guy in the past week or so Isn't a person deserving of this title,
first of all him coming out of nowhere and accusing Itsta of being a scammer was totally
asinine and only made wicked look bad, Myself personally have done business with Itsta
and have had no problems trading with him (whether you think trading for real money
is right or not is besides the point), I've never heard of Itsta scamming anyone in my
2 years of endless online,

What the hell wicked! Use you head before you click post, this man told some random kid
on his blog that he should go slice his wrists ..... Use your fucking head, you don't know this kid,
you don't know what his life might be like, you don't know if that kid really might go do what you told him to do wickedfrost,

and don't worry cause everything I (tonedeff) have said here, I also said to him pixel to pixel (LOL) in game

This is the guy you people want as "Light Guide", I suggest you think again!!!!

Note to Nezlo : This has nothing to do with PX or TRL, infact for those that don't know PX and TRL are guild allies. =D

5 comments:

Nez said...

I know it has nothing to do with PX, We all have our own opinions on things and players, I take no offence by this, I just think Wikky has been over stressed lately and trying to find an answer to the problems and yes sometimes we let our emotions get ahead of us lol, But he means well i am sure.

I'm sure Wikky knows not everyone can get along xD

Tonedeff said...

cool, sorry i said what i had to say lol, that shits been bugging me
take care nezlo, oh chech the rap battle on eonx site lol

Kratos said...

Why Tone you on it?

Nez said...

lol Yeah I'm watching the battle, Just hope to see more jump in it, Would be interesting then.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, fuck you Wickedfrost, lazy bum