Oct 26, 2007

A FEW GOOD MEN !!!

Something that is rarely seen and talked about on endless these days with all the scamming and ignorant people playing, is the fact that there are still some people out there doing good things and actually helpping Endless in a positive way.

A few days ago (while i was offline), a friend of mine tryed to sell his account, and without myself being online he had to find a middle man to conduct the trade, I'm not sure of the details of the trade or how it happened but the guy ended up with the account without paying his end of the trade. My friend (who will remain nameless)thought forsure he was set-up and that he would never see his account again, after explaining to me what had happened, I simply PM'ed the guy in-game and asked for the account back, the guy then explained to me that he was sorry and that he was willing to give the account back, and with that being said the account was returned to the owner. This act even surprized me because I would have assumed that the majority of people in this situation would have told me to go fuck myself and then kept the account for themselves, i guess i was wrong.

Either way it's good to see a few honest people still enjoying Endless online, and with all the bad things being brought out into the light and talked about, We need to focus more on the good things that are happening.

Thanks for your time ..... TONEDEFF

No comments: